Liposome Technology Hair Cocktail Complex
Hair Cocktail Complex awakens hair cells and helps to grow hair follicles. With the help of a bacteria that affects growth factor, Hair Cocktail Complex is used in the treatment of alopecia illness. It accelerates blood circulation on scalp. It stops hair loss and helps to grow stronger hairs. Hair Cocktail Complex is used as a stimulator for hair follicles after chemotherapy. It provides a supportive treatment protocol after hair transplants. Hair Cocktail Complex repairs hair pigments that cause white hairs.
6-8 sessions (6-8 weeks)
5 headed 2mm needles
0,030 ml dosage application to each spot
After the treatment, hair cells that are based in dermal papilla layer of the scalp grow.
Hair Cocktail Complex has 8 active ingredients:
- Phosphatidylcholine: A type of phospholipid that is used in brain and general health.
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide offers communication between cells. It rejuvenates hair pigments.
- Panthenol: With the help of its moisture retention feature, it increases hair diameters by 10%.
- Biotin: A type of amino acid that contains Vitamin B. It helps to grow hair.
- Procapil: It prevents hair loss.
- Apigenin: It helps to grow back hairs of cancer patients.
- Oleanolic Acid: The oleanolic acid molecule is classified as a five-ringed pentacyclic triterpenoid, a structure found in many types of medicinal plants. Oleanolic acid blocks 5a-reductase. Besides blocking 5a-reductase, it is suggested that oleanolic acid works by stimulating the reproduction of hair matrix cells.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, and wheat germ oil. It is also available as a supplement.